Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Sunday At Calvary Evergreen

Inspiring Easter morning at Calvary Evergreen. Pastor Craig sermonized on the story in Luke regarding the two disciples walking the road to Emmaus following the Resurrection.

For Amy and me this was our first Easter together as a married couple as well as our first Easter together being pregnant.

I couldn't ask for a more blessed day. We then went home and cooked dinner together celebrating by watching "Ben Hur" and "The Passion."

Early next week we have appointment with Lutheran Hospital in Denver to take a battery of genetic testing.

What a strange destiny these past three years. On April 28, 2014 I headed out of my hometown walking down Rt 24 on my way to the Pacific. This milestone is coming up soon and you can bet I'll be remembering all of the events that eventually led me to Idaho Springs, to Amy and to my own true self.

Pics show Amy's baby bump while sitting in Church today, and last pic is of Pastor Craig Babcock my boss.



BR Schoenbein
Amy Schoenbein
Baby Schoenbein

April 16, 2017- Easter Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment