Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 43- This News Just In !! Lol

I will be leaving Paris this Wednesday June 11, 2014 for Salisbury, Mo. Salisbury is 45 miles west of Paris on Ole Rt 24. The Brights will be driving me to their friend's cattle ranch where I will stay one or two days. This will save me 3 days walking in order to make up for some of the days I stayed in Paris.

I normally will not take rides but the Brights offered and I accepted. They have been very helpful.

After my stay in Salisbury its 111 miles to KC which translates into a range of 6 to 11 days barring unforeseen events. I really need to get into Kansas! Kansas is over 400 miles across which means best case scenario represents 27 to 30 days of non-stop walking!

Even after I cross the Kansas/Colorado border its still approx 200 miles to Denver. That's around 20 days of walking non-stop! Geez! What the heck was I thinking!?!? Haha! I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment