Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day 55- Pack of foxes around the feedlot at Mahnkens

Discovered a pack of red foxes around the hay barn and down at the feedlots to the west by the bunk house. Pics are below. They didn't seem to scared of me.

Mark and Susie were at the Columbia Farmers Mkt. I elected to stay at the ranch and out of the sun.

Finished up the article for my column st the Morton Times due to be published 6/25/14.

Re-mapped the last leg of my Missouri trip.

Read a bit. Toured the feedlots to check on the cattle. They were fed once this morning.

After the market the Mahnkens were thinking of attending a church fundraiser in Harrisburg featuring mutton. The Piggs who visited us yesterday are involved and invited us.

Storm cells past the ranch to the east of us and traveled south missing us completely.

Its 736pm at the ranch and I am here by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment