Wednesday, May 28, 2014

At Paris Coffee Club

Went downtown to talk the Chamber and the surrounding businesses.

The library put me on the program at the Coffee Club held in the library basement to speak to the members. They included: Sue, Jan, Celeste, Joann, Judy and Amy. The ladies were very nice and asked a lot of great questions. It lasted over 2 hours! They even donated some money for the cause. Haha!

Mary Brown of Grandmas Attic let me store my backpack in her store for the day. She is the first person I met in Paris so thanks to Mary!

2 comments:

  1. aw shucks..been all over the country..finally found just what I was looking for and it says.."not for sale" what is up with that? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me you wouldn't be interested... Has a dirty clothes smell to it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete