Saturday, May 31, 2014

The Davis residence Paris Missouri

I am staying on the second floor of this 19th century home owned by Lois Davis who inherited it from her parents. Its a stately home located at the confluence of Monroe and Seminary streets in Paris Missouri the county seat of Monroe County.

I plan on speaking to the adult Sunday school class at the First Baptist Church on Sunday after their previously scheduled class topic.

Lois will introduce me to the class.

Cleaning out Lois's tool shed today.

My foot is healing up very nicely. Will be ready to march onto Madison MO Monday morning. Will miss Lois and her son Mike very much when I leave.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bruce! Just catching up w You as Marten and I were at his cousins daughters wedding up in Chicago. Hated to read/see that you are not feeling well due to yr infection in yr feet! Very thankful/grateful for Mrs. Davis and praying your feet heal quickly and feeling better soon! Sleep well and know that You are always in our thoughts and prayers! Xoxox:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feet are fine now. Ready to walk again!

    ReplyDelete