Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 23- Tuesday

Arranged to meet up with Mark Lockett the caretaker for the Wood Mansion to have lunch with him today at 1130am. Will be hiking over there to the Mansion in the next few minutes. He and I will be going over my route through Missouri. Mark thinks traveling on the Katy Trail would be the most scenic and historic path to take. However it tracks further south and would take days just to hook up to it. But, I will discuss both pros and cons with him and choose the best path.

Arranged to stay with Peg Haerr and family Thursday with dinner and overnight stay. Attempting to arrange with Mercedes Sutter, Monica's daughter,who lives in Palmyra MO for Friday night till Saturday morning.

Mercedes and Peg are members of the Taylor MO Apostolic Church. It is very fortuitous for me to have these great connections. God is always looking out for me! God's blessings on the Sutters and Haerrs for their anticipated hospitality!

No comments:

Post a Comment