Monday, May 26, 2014

Camping alone tonight at Mark Twain State Pk/Lake

Lightning storm hitting my campsite right now. Evacuated myself to the showers/bathrooms down the road. I am only one of two or three campers here tonite.

It gets soooo dark out here in these deep woods. Lots of hoot owls and such. My little pup tent not up to big storms.

Tomorrow am marching onto Paris where I have an interview with the news editor at "The Appeal" which is the Paris newspaper. I do not yet know where I am sleeping tomorrow night. Oh well, that's what this trip is all about...trusting...and conquering fears.

Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if you were getting wet. we are. glad you could experience a bright yesterday..and praying you have a wonderful tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was scary but survived it!

    ReplyDelete