Saturday, May 24, 2014

Chillin at junction of 61 and 24 six miles southwest of Palmyra

Took shoes and socks off to dry out. Put medicated powder on my feet and drank some Gatorade.

Mark Lockett from Quincy called. He said he like to come up over between Monroe City and Paris to camp out in the woods in the state park down there with me. Told him I would love to take Sunday off from walking and camp out and have some companionship!

It gets lonely out on the road with nothing but you and your thoughts.

Well, my break is about over. Its onto Monroe City. Need to get there before dark. Gonna be tough.

2 comments:

  1. I have been praying for just that!! so thankful God is watching over you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers Twyla. They are working!

      Delete