Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 10- Interview by the Rushville Times

Kevin drove me to Rushville this morning so I could meet with Alan Icenogle, the publisher of the Rushville Times. I plan on reaching out to the print media in these small towns to generate some interest in my walk. Alan has had people come in who have walked and biked across America.  He asked pertinent questions as the seasoned journalist he appears to be.

Afterwards, I moseyed on down to the public Library but found out it opens at 1pm. It was 10am.  What to do with 3 he's to kill? Went to the Hardee's and began writing the first installment on my weekly series for the Morton Times. Deadline is tomorrow. Going to use the computers at the library to type up my story and email it to Adam the News Editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment