Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014--Friday morning

Doing laundry. My clothes were ripe for the picking! A gentleman by the name of Brian Walker who I just met at the laundromat in Lewistown offered me his yard to pitch my tent. I am planning to stay at least one more night here due to my old bones needing rest and repair. The problem is is that Brian lives 6 miles out of down in Bryant, IL. He repairs lawn mowers. What's a few miles anyway?

Later this morning I am going over to the Fulton County Democrat to see if the editor is interested in my story.

2 comments:

  1. You sure are meeting some wonderful people on this trek. They are so friendly and giving..restores my hope in humanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure am Marge! Wasn't really expecting that so much. Plus people from my past now reconnecting.

      Delete